Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Call to Wine

After years of bartending and watching people struggle trying to find a quality bottle of wine that was within their budget, I have set out to find good, quality wine that’s available at many of your local stores, but that won’t set you back three months rent. Each week I will set out with a $20 budget to find wine to compliment a meal that I will prepare. It may go well, it may go poorly, but I won’t know until I try.
Also, I will begin to accept requests for reviews of different wines. This is your opportunity to have somebody just like you try a wine for you so that you don’t have to waste your money if it turns out to be a less than quality wine. Why waste your money when you can waste mine? All you have to do is ask at:
The $20 Sommelier, or post a reply on this blog. It’s just that simple.

No comments: